Alan's Forex Blog

Alan's Forex Blog


Rent a Signal – Latest Top Forex Signals For Aug 28

Posted: 28 Aug 2010 10:27 AM PDT


Hi everyone. I’ve gotten recently into playing around with another one of these forex “Autotrading” signal providers. This latest one is called “Rent a Signal” and so far it looks promising. I’m going to post on a regular basis the top signal providers in case you want to follow along with me and test them out.

The latest most profitable signal providers are:

SX.2 53 4 pips
MULTI-EA 74 pips
KB M1 509 pips
MARTINRANGE – NO HEDGE 441 pips

What’s interesting about these signal providers is that their performance results are audited by senior members of the forex-tsd.com forum. I think there is some business relation between the forum and rent a signal but I’m not 100% at this time.

Anyways, feel free to checkout the Rent a Signal website and demo test those top signal providers posted above. Let me know how your experience goes.

Cheers,

Alan

Share and Enjoy: Print Digg Sphinn del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bookmarks Blogplay Add to favorites PDF RSS Twitter email LinkedIn MySpace Technorati

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone,

    I've created a list of the highest ranking FOREX brokers:
    1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

    Here is a list of the best forex tools:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    I hope you find these lists beneficial...

    ReplyDelete