Alan's Forex Blog

Alan's Forex Blog


Forex MegaDroid 1.30 Recent Bad Performance

Posted: 24 Aug 2010 06:13 PM PDT


I don’t know about you guys but Forex MegaDroid v1.30 hasn’t been working out to well for me. In the last while it placed multiple buy orders against the clearly defined BEARISH downtrend. I don’t know why this is the case, but I think the safe thing to do at this point is to turn off megadroid, and I recommend that you do the same. One of the members of my forex nirvana forum has written to the megadroid developers asking them to look into this recent bad performance and come up with a fix. So once again my advice is turn it off until we hear more from the megadroid developers regarding a possible fix or improvement.

To keep yourself up-to-date on what other real forex megadroid users are saying I recommend two forum sources:

1 @ forex nirvana – http://www.forexnirvana.com/f19/forex-megadroid-421/

2 @ forex robots forum – http://www.forexrobotsforum.com/showthread.php?t=5

I bet you’re thinking that you’re going to downgrade to version 1.21. Nice try! That’s not going to be a possibility as the megadroid developers made it so that 1.21 will expire shortly. It seems the only way to go is up to a new version. I can understand the reason they chose to implement this policy from a development point of view, but it kind of leaves us at their mercy in a sense.

I’ll keep you all posted on the latest regarding this issue.

Anyways, that does it for my rant. I wish you all happy trading, be it automated or manual.

Cheers,

Alan

Share and Enjoy: Print Digg Sphinn del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bookmarks Blogplay Add to favorites PDF RSS Twitter email LinkedIn MySpace Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment