Alan's Forex Blog

Alan's Forex Blog


Forex Legend Is a Scam – Stay Away From It!

Posted: 28 Jul 2010 10:40 PM PDT


Hi everyone.

It has come to my attention that a new forex robot (EA) called Forex Legend is a glaring rip-off. Apparently the trading logic was stolen pure and simple.  How do I know this? Well, the EA was leaked and decompiled  (no I do not have it so don’t ask!) and somewhere in the code is a rather worrying piece of code that points to the same folks behind fapturbo.

If indeed (I have strong reasons to believe this is so) the fapturbo guys are behind this then shame on them! Taking someone’s code and selling it off as your own is stooping to a shameful low.

I urge those who are behind forex legend to do the right thing and take the product off the market and issue a public apology to both those who purchased their product as well as the original author of the trading logic behind their product.

My suggestion to those of you fortunate enough to have come across this post is to STAY AWAY from forex legend!! Don’t buy it! Do NOT support these folks.

If you want to join a discussion regarding this topic I recommend you join me and other traders at the following Forex Nirvana forum thread:

http://www.forexnirvana.com/f62/latest-magical-ea-forex-legend-1697/

Wishing you all the best,

Sincerely,

Alan

Share and Enjoy: Print Digg Sphinn del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bookmarks Blogplay Add to favorites PDF RSS Twitter email LinkedIn MySpace Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment