Alan's Forex Blog

Alan's Forex Blog


Trade the news with ZuluTrade

Posted: 01 Jul 2010 10:52 PM PDT


Do you like trading the news but don’t know how? ZuluTrade now gives you the opportunity to select a Signal Provider that trades the news!

ZuluTrade’s newest performance feature evaluates the behavior of each Signal Provider based on an economic calendar release and then displays the results.

Signal Providers that trade the news, have a small calendar icon displayed on their trading history tab next to the news trade. Here is how this new feature looks in action:

This seems like a spiffy new feature to me, however, I’m not sure that I’ll find myself using this feature. I prefer to stick with signal providers that do not trade the news – scalpers, swing traders, etc.

Anyways, I wish you all the best and I hope you make tons of pips with ZuluTrade.

Cheers,

Alan


Share and Enjoy: Print Digg Sphinn del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bookmarks Blogplay Add to favorites PDF RSS Twitter email LinkedIn MySpace Technorati

No comments:

Post a Comment