Alan's Forex Blog

Alan's Forex Blog


Triad Trading Formula 2.0 Rebate

Posted: 20 Sep 2010 09:08 AM PDT


Triad Trading Formula 2.0

Greetings my dear readers. It seems Jason Filder – the guy behind the Triad Trading Formula, Correction Code, etc – is at it again. This time he is releasing version 2.0 of his previous Triad Trading Formula forex trading system. Guess what he calls it. Yep, you guessed it, Triad Trading Formula 2.0. C’mon, he could’ve gave it a cooler name, like Triad Trading Formula Reloaded, or Triad Trading Formula Super Duper Special Awesome Edition. Ok, I’m just messing around here. Anyways, let’s move on to the reason I decided to make this blog post.

You see Jason and company have a habit of making their products REALLY expensive from the point of view of most average traders.  Triad Trading Formula 2.0 sells for $1997 (maybe this number is particularly special to him? Who knows) which I’m sure the majority of you will agree is quite pricey. Is it worth it? I don’t really know to be honest as I haven’t got a copy yet. But what I can do is help those of you out who want to grab a copy but save a bit of money.

Essentially what I’ve done is signed myself up as an affiliate of theirs and what I have in mind is to forgo a chunk of my commission and give that back to you folks in the form of a rebate.

I get a 40% commission from them, so what I can do is split that in half as your rebate. Thus you save 20% off the purchase price of the Triad Trading Formula 2.0 system. So after the rebate your total cost will be $1598. Still a tad high, but a bit more affordable that $1997.  Note that I can only offer this rebate if you actually keep the system as if you ask for a refund naturally the commission gets taken away.

If you’re interested all you have to do is follow a few very simple steps:

Step 1:

Buy the Triad Trading Formula 2.0 system through this link:

http://www.triadformula.com/?a_aid=forexguru

Step 2:

Fire off an e-mail to triadrebate@alansforexblog.com with your full name, e-mail address, paypal address, and receipt number (or any such relevant info as you received it after you purchased the system – please do NOT send me sensitive info such as credit card info or whatnot).

Unfortunately I can only send payments via PayPal at this time. If you absolutely cannot gain access to a paypal account I can perhaps go the extra mile and send you the money via Western Union, but I’m gonna ask that you kindly pay the currency exchange and transaction costs. Bottom line, paypal is cheaper and easiest option.

Step 3:

Wait a bit for me to get the commission money from the Triad Trading Formula people, and as soon as I do I’ll get touch with you to let you know that I’ll be sending some money your way.

Ok, that does it for this post. I wish you all happy and profitable trading!

Cheers,

Alan

Share and Enjoy: Print Digg Sphinn del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bookmarks Blogplay Add to favorites PDF RSS Twitter email LinkedIn MySpace Technorati

GFC Markets Trading Bonus

Posted: 20 Sep 2010 03:59 AM PDT


Click Here!

Hi everyone. I just found out that a popular broker - GFC Markets – is having a special trading bonus promotion going on. The promotion will begin today September 20, 2010 and end September 30, 2010.  If I come across any more such deposit bonus from either this or another broker I shall let you all know.

OK, for those of you who are interested, here is a table outlining the deposit bonus details:

Deposit Amount Trading Bonus
$150 – $350 $100
$350 – $1,000 %30 Bonus ($100 – $300)
$1,000 – $1,200 $300
$1,200 – $3,000 25% Bonus ($300 – $750)
$3,000 – $3,750 $750
$3,750+ 20% Bonus $750 +
Share and Enjoy: Print Digg Sphinn del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bookmarks Blogplay Add to favorites PDF RSS Twitter email LinkedIn MySpace Technorati

Rent a Signal – Latest Top Forex Signals For Sept 20

Posted: 19 Sep 2010 09:08 PM PDT


Greetings. Ok, here are the latest top performing Rent a Signal providers. These are signals providers that achieved the highest results (ROI%) last week, as well as reasonable equities during the last month.

RDB & RTL 219 pips
KB M1 507 pips
HEINRICH-FX 570 pips

KB M1 and HEINRICH-FX made into last week’s top performers as well, with KB M1 being a consistent performer – I like that. If you’re gonna try out any signal provider probably a good place to start is with KB M1.

I’ll post next week’s top performers as soon as I receive the info from Rent a Signal.

Cheers,
Alan out.

Share and Enjoy: Print Digg Sphinn del.icio.us Facebook Mixx Google Bookmarks Blogplay Add to favorites PDF RSS Twitter email LinkedIn MySpace Technorati

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,

    Below is a list of the most recommended forex brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

    Here is a list of the best forex tools:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    I hope you find these lists helpful.

    ReplyDelete