Forex Crunch MeetPips.com Follow Up Review

Forex Crunch MeetPips.com Follow Up Review


MeetPips.com Follow Up Review

Posted: 27 Dec 2010 12:55 AM PST

Guest post by Hugh Kimura In a previous post, I mentioned MeetPips.com and how it could be a great online solution for your trade journaling. Well, I don’t just write about stuff, I actually try them, so I started a profile and journaled my first trade. Like I said before, there are a lot of [...]

EUR/USD Dec. 27 – Meets Resistance on Thin Volume

Posted: 27 Dec 2010 12:11 AM PST

EUR/USD made its way higher after some traders returned from their Christmas holidays. It’s still within range. Here's a quick update on technicals, fundamentals and community trends. Euro/Dollar edging higher. EUR/USD Technicals Asian session:  EUR/USD rose and bounced under 1.3180.. Current Range between 1.3080 to 1.3180. Further levels in both directions: Below  1.3080,  1.30, 1.2920, [...]

AUD/USD Outlook – December 27-31

Posted: 26 Dec 2010 02:01 PM PST

The Aussie closed above parity, but the Chinese rate hike announced during Christmas sure weighs on it, . The upcoming week is rather light. Here’s an outlook for the Australian events, and an updated technical analysis for AUD/USD. When there wasn’t too much news around, the Aussie managed to edge up and conquer parity. Will it [...]

Insights On Trading

Posted: 26 Dec 2010 08:51 AM PST

Guest post by NewstraderFX As I look back on my trading experiences, one thing always seems to hold true: When I get the feeling that I have to “rush” into a trade because I feel so positive, it frequently ends up being a loser. What also happens is that even with the ones that ultimately turn [...]

Canadian Dollar – December 27-31

Posted: 26 Dec 2010 07:32 AM PST

No events are due in Canada this week, so the loonie will rock mostly on external news and technicals. Here’s an outlook. USD/CAD daily chart with support and resistance lines marked. Click to enlarge: Let’s start: USD/CAD Technical Analysis The Canadian dollar gradually strengthened during the week, and eventually closed around 1.0075, that was mentioned  last week. Looking [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment