Alan's Forex Blog

Alan's Forex Blog


AAAFX Spread Reduction

Posted: 21 Dec 2010 03:18 PM PST


Hey everyone. I just found out that ZuluTrade’s recommended broker – AAAFx – has announced that they’ve reduced the spread on all currency pairs. For example the spread on EUR/USD is now 1.5 pips and 0.5 pips for institutional accounts. What I find more appealing though is the lower spread on cross pairs such as [...]

The Best Currencies to Own When Oil Blows Through $100 a Barrel Next Year

Posted: 20 Dec 2010 09:33 PM PST


By Sean Hyman, editor, Currency Cross Trader I can't tell you how many times colleagues in the industry have called me an "idiot" for correctly predicting what's coming next in the markets. Take oil for instance. Back in 2005, my buddy Greg and I were both working at a Forex firm. At the time, we told some [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment