Alan's Forex Blog

Alan's Forex Blog


Hotshot ZuluTrade Signal Provider – Fly on the Wall

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 07:30 AM PST


Hello fellow zulutraders. Thanks to a user on the Forex Nirvana forum named billfx I found out about a rather popular and “hot shot” ZuluTrade signal provider that goes by the interesting name of “Fly on the Wall.” Apparently this signal provider has been a top ZuluTrader performer for 3 months now. I guess I missed [...]

The Last Currency Standing

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 05:04 AM PST


By Eric Roseman, editor, Commodity Trend Alert As I look at the world's major economies, all I can see is a bar full of drunks. Whole drunk economies, who do nothing but sit at the bar and guzzle shots of stimulus like only true alcoholics can. And who's behind the bar, serving up stimulus [...]

I’m No Dollar Permabull. I Just Go with the Facts!

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 02:30 AM PST


by Bryan Rich I’ve given plenty of arguments in my Money and Markets columns over the past couple of years as to why I think the pontifications about the dollar’s demise are greatly exaggerated. The fact is, the dollar is still with us! And it’s been trending higher against a basket of most widely-traded [...]

The Rebel Currency Trade of 2011

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 01:31 AM PST


Sean Hyman, Editor, Currency Cross Trader I've always been a pretty independent thinker. It used to get me into trouble in school. Needless to say, my principals knew me on a first name basis. I was always being called down to the office for one reason or another. The irony is I did okay in school [...]

The Quick-Start Guide to Trading Currencies

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 12:37 AM PST


By Sean Hyman, Editor, Currency Cross Trader Imagine for a moment you own and race thoroughbred horses. Your pride and joy thoroughbred has been training for the past two years for the race of a lifetime – and now your horse will soon be racing for a million-dollar prize. Naturally, in any race, there are winners [...]

FXCM Now Listed on the NYSE

Posted: 25 Feb 2011 12:10 AM PST


Wow, I’m a bit surprised about this this bit of news, but I say it’s about time. Yes, FXCM is now a publicly traded company! You can buy FXCM stock on the NYSE (New York Stock Exchange). FXCM Inc. (NYSE: FXCM) publicly listed with the New York Stock Exchange in December 2010. FXCM says that [...]

Identifying trend in currency pairs

Posted: 24 Feb 2011 11:10 PM PST


With the vast market that makes up Forex trading, many dealers adopt their own tried and tested strategy before starting to deal. There are many different approaches but the one thing in common between every investor is that they all will have some degree of trend analysis. With Forex dealing based on pairs of currency, with [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment