Alan's Forex Blog

Alan's Forex Blog


Rover North Forex System (RoverFX) Has Gone Live

Posted: 02 Feb 2011 09:29 AM PST


Hi everyone. If you remember my last post regarding this new Rover North Forex System (aka RoverFX) you’ll know that that the product was supposed to go live on February 1’st, but due to some technical dificulties they had to push the launch date until today February 2′nd. So there you have it, the Rover North [...]

I Stopped Trading Forex Crescendo On Live FXDD Account

Posted: 01 Feb 2011 10:08 PM PST


Hello there. Well, I guess my adventure with Forex Crescendo on a live FXDD account was short lived. I announced in a previous post that I will be testing this EA on a live FXDD account only a week and a half ago, but this time was enough to realize that this EA is just [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment