Alan's Forex Blog

Alan's Forex Blog


Best Forex Crescendo Settings

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 07:49 AM PST


Greetings fellow forex roboteers (heh I think I just invented a new term.) Some of you who use the Forex Crescendo EA (like moi) may be curious to know what the best settings are. The defaults that come with the EA are NOT the settings now recommended by Crescendo’s author. I’ve done some digging and [...]

MB Trading – Get Paid for Limit Orders

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 07:24 AM PST


Hi everyone. One of the brokers that I use – MB Trading – just sent me an e-mail letting me know of a new feature they’re going to implement, and I thought I’d pass this on to you cause I think it’s rather neat – also as far as I know no other broker is [...]

Japanese Yen – Your Next 400% Winner?

Posted: 26 Jan 2011 07:10 AM PST


By Evaldo Albuquerque, editor, Exotic FX Alert "I certainly thought that inflation was a dragon that was eating at our innards, or more than our innards, and if anybody was going to deal with this it was going to have to be the Federal Reserve. I saw the need to slay that dragon." …That's how Paul Volker [...]

Clarification on FXCM charging an account inactivity fee

Posted: 25 Jan 2011 09:20 PM PST


A few days a go I made a post announcing that FXCM will be charging an account inactivity fee. Shortly thereafter a representative from FXCM made a post on the forum thread I liked to in my previous post. In the interest of information accuracy I’ve decided to post his statement here so that there [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment