Alan's Forex Blog

Alan's Forex Blog


Canadian Dollar – Your Own Personal Hedge Against Rising Gas Prices in 2011

Posted: 20 Jan 2011 12:57 AM PST


By Sean Hyman, editor, Currency Cross Trader As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing more beautiful than a 1960's muscle car. I should know. I've collected these beauties for years. My 1967 Camaro and 1969 Corvette Stingray don't stay cooped up in the garage either. I drive them all over. So I can tell you there is [...]

I started trading Forex Crescendo on a LIVE account

Posted: 19 Jan 2011 08:48 PM PST


Well folks, after a bit of demo testing I decided to bite the bullet and place the Forex Crescendo EA on a LIVE FXDD Malta account. I’ve been demo testing this EA for quite some time now and although I was disappointed with the older version of the EA I must say that version 1.3 [...]

FXCM Will Charge An Account Inactivity Fee Soon

Posted: 19 Jan 2011 07:58 PM PST


Hi everyone. I’ve got some news for all you who trade with the popular FXCM forex brokerage firm. I got an e-mail from them just the other day telling me that my account will soon be charged an account inactivity fee. Here is a copy of the e-mail I received: Dear Client: FXCM will institute a dormant [...]

No comments:

Post a Comment