Alan's Forex Blog

Alan's Forex Blog


Forex “Profit Multiplier” Discovery (video 1)

Posted: 11 Oct 2010 02:10 AM PDT


For the past year, one of the Forex trading community’s most seasoned trading “veterans” has been working diligently in his “trading lab” trying to solve the #1 request his Forex trading students from all around the world have been asking him for: * “How can I make MORE money in LESS time, even if I’m not a technical Forex ‘geek’?” To [...]

I closed my long EUR/USD positions

Posted: 09 Oct 2010 10:51 AM PDT


Greetings fellow traders. Just an update on my previous trading journal post. I have decided – whether wrongly or correctly – to close out my long EUR/USD positions. Friday the NFP report was coming and I was not sure in which direction this market will go so I figured the safe route is to close out [...]

1 comment:

  1. Hey Everybody,

    I've included a list of the highest ranking forex brokers:
    1. Best Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

    Here is a list of the best forex tools:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Probability Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Indicators Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    Hopefully these lists are helpful to you.

    ReplyDelete